Scaring myself into panic mode again!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey its me again, so I've had Anxiety for almost 3months. Also I'm constantly worried something else is wrong with me, I know not to Google symtoms. But it seem like most things I've Googled end up happening to me! I look up a symtom n then there it is.

I've gotten basically EVERY anxiety symtom but lately joint and muscle aches&pains are driving me mad. So I am now fretting I have leukemia or something equally horrible. They say u get red spots on your skin, I've noticed a red spot here n there. So now I keep checking my body n I seem to be seeing more. Even though years ago I think I used to see all sorts of changes to my skin but it has never bothered me till I got anxiety n hypochondria. Right now I'm so freaked out I can't eat breakfast.

I think I'm gonna go to a doc n do a blood test but I'm so scared of the result.

I've been to doc before but they only took blood to test sugar, they tested pressure n took urine sample.

The aches&pains are getting worse and I'm getting even more anxious. I must add that I'm CONSTANTLY stressed due to a few things in my life. I'm also constantly worrying, I know I have GAD.

I'm 28 and I've been healthy as a horse my whole life up until now.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Ask your doctor for a full medical checkup to put your mind at rest.

There are 100's of symptoms related to anxiety just as you get rid of one another comes alongcool

• Posted

I'm seriously freaking out. Then last night me and my ex had a blow up that ended with her deleting me from everything and saying we shouldn't contact each other again.

My heart rate went way up, I was sweating real hard and I cried for like an hour. I cried so hard my face and head hurt and felt like it would explode. So I know my stress levels went up even higher and they were already high.

My whole body feels like it got run over by a truck! I'm going through a lot emotionally and I'm wondering if that's contributing to all these aches n pains n stuff on my skinsad

• Posted

Hello Nattalie, I totally understand, but not sure how much help I can be becuase I feel the exact same! But I do recognise that its anxiety, becuase I am older than you and have had the same feelings since I was in my 20's and Im still alive. But I WASTED many years and good times expecting the worst. I dont wish that for you, you are young and should enjoy your life. I know its hard to be proactive becuase of the fear (I have it too!) but go to the doctor, get checked out and then say you are starting a new leaf free from anxiety, easier said than done I know, but take it from me, you will regret spending so much time worrying about something that has not happened yet. Take care of yourself, you need to love yourself .....whatever the future holds you do have the strength to face it, and that includes being happy xx
    • Posted

OMG Katy you sound like someone I've known for a long time. Thank you so much! I'm already mad at myself for wasting time worrying instead of living. When my first major anxiety attack struck on December 28th I told myself if I lived to see 2016 my one resolution would be to just live, no matter what just live instead of exiating. I still wanna do that.

I have GAD, health anxiety and I've been badly depressed since I was 13. Since 2015 my life has been going downhill n I think that's what caused all this.

I just moved to the states and I have no support system, I'm gonna beg a friend to please take me to a doctor....even if he doesn't think anything is wrong with me. Right now there's a popping noise in my ear, that symtom hasn't happened in awhile.

• Posted

Hi  smile

Its my first day on this website so bear with me lol iveto made a thread about muscular pain and anxiety. I too am a proper worrier. Started on holiday when all of a sudden i woke up with chest paint (thinking it was a heart attack) The more I think about it the worse mine gets.

Apparantly it is very noramal to experience muscle aches and pains with anxiety. I know, as for 7 months ive had crippling chest and back ache (every day thinking ive got something trying to kill me off) however im still here! Ive had every blood test/ Scan/ X-Ray going and my doctors say my muscle pain is due to anxiety. 

Hope this helps!

• Posted

Thanks Alex, it always helps to know I'm not the only one with these feelings.

Since my little panic attack yesterday my older symtoms are back. Gurgling in my tummy which means IBS is gonna be back soon. My apetite is gone again too.

• Posted

No Problem. 

I was the exact same, I had a pancik attack about 3 weeks ago overhtinking things, then hardly ate for 3 days. Sucks as i love food lol. I know its strange. The only time i sort of forget about my pain is when im out busy or watching an interresting film. When you feel it building up, get a big glass of water, put something on telly and think to youreself "Its okay, its happened to me before and im still here so ill get over this too"

I find the best way to make my muscle aches and pains to go away is have a long hot shower smile then also sleeping with a hot water bottle really helps ,me.

• Posted

These days I find that only funny stuff on tv takes my mind off of it. So I watch Family Guy, Big Bang Theory and those. Honestly whenever I'm real distracted I don't feel anything.

I just want this to be over or at least under control.

• Posted

It's so hard isn't it I get a lot of chest pains mostly stabbing pains which I was told wasn't heart related but then I read on Google heart pains can be stabbing now I'm so scared and have been getting back pain and pain in teeth now also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.