Scary palpitations so annoyed

Posted , 6 users are following.

So for the past like 8 months I've been having heart palpitation used to be so bad and I've had ever test done possible just about. Tons of EKGS, echo, holter monitor, event recorder, blood work and a cardiac CT scan of my heart to make sure i don't have a abnormality, which all the test came back normal thankfully, but I did have some pvc's on my holter, but these symptoms all went away which was kinda weird for like a good two months, but this morning I woke up and my heart started beating funny irregularly for about 5-10 seconds with really scared me but I'm pretty calm because I know that if you don't have a heart abnormality then things like that are harm less, could it have been from eating a lot of sugar yesterday? I just talked to an Electrophysiologist who isn't concerned about my pvc's and stuff which was reassuring

PLEASE HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ???

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

do u feel shortness of breathe too ?
    • Posted

Not usually no I've had like every cardiac test done to confirm my heart structure was normal which thank god it is

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.