Scary Symptoms

Posted , 7 users are following.

Head pressure

Pain in random spots of head or brain (idk)

Dizzyness

lightheaded 24/7

palpitations wake me up from sleep

​What do you guys think?

​Are these symptoms you guys get with anxiety as well?

​The head pressure just started about a month or two ago and it's driving crazy. I have been very irritable lately. Let me know what are some things that have helped.

0 likes, 12 replies

Report / Delete

12 Replies

• Posted

hi smile I've been having that lately might be sinus?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Funny, that's what my doc said since a few patients came in with the same symptoms. I'm not convinced though, sometimes it's unberable.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

If you havent done so already get checked out at the doctor.

I get the lighthead and dizzy along with nausea I got my ears checked out but everything was ok so they say its anxiety.

With anxiety there are so many symptoms as soon as you get rid of one another comes along it sucks

Stay strongsmile

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I've gotten my ears checked out and also my eyes. My doctor says that it can be anything and something about patients coming in with the same symptoms.

​When my anxiety first started I have really bad chest pain and I was almost certain that there was something wrong with my heart. My heart has been ruled out after many many tests and now I have this head thing. I hope it eases soon because it's really uncomfortable and I don't want to be so annoyed all the time.

​Thank you Lynne <3>

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi leonela head problems are a real big problems in anxiety i have cronic anxiety for years but im learning the tools to recover  what you must understand that head pressure comes from the scalp area of the head due to tention it is not deep seated in the brain area so you will not have a stroke or anything do not rise to the tricks of anxiety start to understand anxiety and research remember that anxiety cant exist without the thoughts embrace the anxiety and remember the symptons of anxiety are scary but not DANGEROUS once you learn this you have won the battle 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

For a while I had a little control and then it kinda came back in this form. I will keep working on it and definitely try what you've said. It's crazy because when I do get sharp pains in my head the first thing I think of is "stroke" or "faint" and I'm just afraid of doing anything that will trigger the pressure or anything else.  Thank you so much Martin!
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Leonela,

Don't feel alone. I get head pressure scared me to death. I had a CT scan of the head and nothing. Come to find out it is tension in the neck and shoulders. The muscle will spasm up with anxiety this causes neck pain and bad tension pressure in the head.mine comes and goes so I bought a handheld massaged which helps.I can't shake being light headed it scares me also. The dizziness mainly when I get up out of bed.I am looking for meds to take that will subside the physical symptoms and also allow me to work.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hey Elizabeth, I completely understand where you're coming from. When I get up from bed I feel super lightheaded and it feel like I'm going to faint. It's very scary and it was one of those symptoms that came out of nowhere, I was fine one day and all of a sudden I started feeling all this pressure and lightheadedness. I will look into the handheld massager it actually sounds like a great idea. Thank you.
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up