Posted , 5 users are following.

I was wondering if anyone gets awful scary thoughts of

something terrible happening to you. I used to get them

really bad but it's been getting better. It still happens but

I pray when it does. I would be so scared to be alone or

go somewhere by myself I used to be so scared 😳 when

I went to the hair salon 💇🏽 I wouldn't let my husband leave

me there alone just because I was afraid something would

happen to me and no one would help me. Is this normal?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm so glad I found someone else experiencing this same thing during this tough time. I've been having this problem already for about a month. I pray too.

• Posted

hi maureen, yes I had these scary thought for months on end.  I hated going into shops alone because I always felt I was having a heart attack when my palpitations would start,  or something serious wrong with my head when a random headache would start.  Not nice.  And they are uncontrollable feelings of anxiety and were completely out of character for me.  Your husband will need to be with you for a while longer but thankfully these feelings go away, mine have and I can now go most places alone and even though I still get random symptoms they are not near as scary as they were before.  hang in there.
  • Posted

Hi moureen, yes I use to get the scary thoughts which causes the Anixety to come on 

I'm not to bad now thank god...lots people get it during the menopause so your not on your own,it's all harmless can't do us nothing.

• Posted

Hi Maureen

Yes i had those for about 2 years, they got better for the past 4 months still there at times but not as bad as before!! ithought i will die by myself at home when i was alone or something will happen to me when i travelled or being on the road!

i just wish will stop already..i'm going on my 6th year that i'm dealing with all these symptoms!! it sucks not being able to enjoy life as before!!

Feel better!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.