Schizophrenia neighbor!

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi guys... i need some serious advice. i just moved about a month ago, and i have this downstairs neighbor that confronted me at like 11pm while walking home... asking my name and of i just moved upstairs?!? i was nice and said yes, then he walked off... i thought that was strange. then fast forward a few days... he paces the walkways all hours of the night, and made sexual comments toward me one night. im super scared of him and now just found out from another neighbor that he is schizophrenic! and hasn't been taking his meds. im super worried about mine and my family's saftey.... is there anything I can do?? are these people with these disorders dangerous??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

not really sure about this situation but yes I would say these people can be unpredictable especially if they havnt been taking medication. the only thing I would do is maybe call the landlord and complain about him making sexual comments and say if he doesn't do something you will have to call the police as you feel uncomfortable and are worried for your safety. best of luck I hope you get it sorted xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.