searching for answers

Posted , 2 users are following.

I just stumbled onto  this website as I was looking for answers for my son's problems.  So many of the symptoms that people are talking about fit with what is happening to him, including the frustration of the doctors telling him that nothing is wrong with him..  I wanted to throw another idea out there.  What about vector borne diseases?  I am a chronic lyme sufferer and have been for many years.  It is a challenge to diagnois the tick borne diseases because the symptoms can vary so much from person to person.  It seems to give your symptoms where ever you are "weak" or already prone to problems.  Mice are the source of the bacteria which is then picked up by the ticks and transmitted to humans.  There are several different diseases some viral, most bacterial.  Sinus and vertigo problems are a daily companion for me and have been for over a decade, along with the headaches, stiff neck along with many other symptoms.  Thyroid problems are a common tick borne issue also, plus increased risk of going deaf.  I hope this gives some of you food for thought.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The biggest problem is vertigo and dizziness is a symptom not a disease. So many things can cause it, it's hard to narrow down the cause. Some instances it takes years or even decades.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.