Second month slip up!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone!

Loooong time no post (I used to post under Squeak but after horrible break up and that's what my ex called me...new name methinks).

Having my second monthly weigh in next week. I went away for a week and stopped taking the pills although I was doing TONS of horse riding so that ate very well indeed with no gain, but after my break up have been out for lots of meals, visiting people, etc to try and busy myself and haven't really got back into the swing of taking the pills again AND have been switching between eating yummy meals out to picking and not wanting any food!

Had my first oil experience, a day after even taking any pills although I was a bloody pig, and although it wasn't too bad I don't want a full scale oil episode!

Soo long story short after 11lbs first month I'll be down maybe 2lbs more this month. Which I guess is better than nothing but my doc is quite scary she'll be cross! Thank God I already exceeded my target last month!!

Hope everyone else is doing great will be back on here more now to keep me going!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Bamamo,

Good luck with next week's weigh in :wink:

A lot of us have fallen off the wagon just recently, so join the club :lol:

It's a very hard road we tread but jump back on the train and join the gang ... choo choo :ok:

Jane

• Posted

Hi Chick,

Sorry to hear of your troubles. They`ll just be a short memory in a while.

Nice to c u back... smile

• Posted

Well by the doctor's scales I lost almost a kilo, she didn't seem too impressed and kept talking about next weigh-in (month 3) being D-Day, despite the fact I already exceeded my target the first month! Bloody doctors!
  • Posted

Any weight loss is great, irrespective what the doc says and they should be encouraging you

Keep up the good work and well done :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.