Second period??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just finished a regular 7 day period 9 days ago..im normally 23-26 day cycles. About dour days ago i started feeling a bit quesy on and off and tired.. almost like pms but i never got quesy with pms before.... yesterday feeling a little ill, went in bathroom and saw i started spotting. day after ovulation supposedly. Was brown awhile and now seems like full blown second period. im 42 and this is the first time ive ever bled between oeriods. Anyone get this? i am stressing badly and i do have anxiety. Any ideas?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm 43 diagnosed peri 6 months ago. hadn't had a period since April then 4 weeks ago had a slight spotting week later bam full period lasted 7 days woke this morning to have come on again feel like I'm taking 2 steps forward and 222 back. xx

• Posted

Are you on any birth control or you just became irregular? Mine seems like it IS a second period,still going four days later and im due for my regular period in nine days. SO PERI can mess up your cycles? any other symptoms? we are close in age i see. im freaked because ive been pretty regular up till now.

im also very shakey during the day.. but im sure my nerves arent helping that. Blaming hormones and cortisol but idk whats goimg on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.