Second weigh-in

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well was dreading going to the docs today for my second weigh in and, although I have been really good and feel a lot better in myself, didn't think I had lost much - but another 3kg off (7lb doc rounded it up to) so have now lost 23 lb altogether but am going on holiday in a week's time and no way am I going to take these tablets then and will stop a few days before just to make sure. I will not go stupid on holiday nor will I stuff my face but will be careful what I eat - going to Salou HB for a hopefully sunny relaxing week. You can never tell how they cook the food even though it might appear healthy. Hopefully will be swimming a lot as well so might even lose weight!

Keep up the good work everyone. I know if I wasn't on these tablets then I would have caved in by now.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Well done with the weight loss! You are doing really well. I am due to go for my second weigh in next Thursday. Hope I've done as well as you! Hope you have a lovely time in Salou. At least you can gets lots of lovely fresh fruit over there and plenty of exercise with the swimming! Let us know how you get on. Regards Pat
  • Posted

Thanks will do. Flying to the Caribbean also next March so want to lose at least another two stone by then and then only another six and a half stone after that - so a long way to go yet but at least it's going the right way!
  • Posted

hi peasmith just wanted to say well done on your weight lossxx
  • Posted

Hi Peasmith,

Fab news...well done... smile

• Posted

Fantastic weight loss! :lol:

Keep up the good work!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.