SEEING SURGEON TOMORROW !!!!!!! Need advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm seeing the neuro surgeon tomoz about plan and what will happen when my son has decompression surgery in August ,what kinda questions should I ask????????

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Angela, I'm sorry I didn't see your post, I've only just come back from holiday. Plus it's a blooming shame nobody else bothers to answer.

I hope you got on ok with the Neurosurgeon. Did you manage to get on the Chiari board? There seems to be anyone on here and at a time like this you really need support.

Marina xxx

• Posted

Hi yes it went ok got all questions I needed answering answered 😃 I haven't managed to get on chiari board for sum reason when it tells u to type letters what are in box it won't let me😪 really want to join site too! Just waiting for date to arrive now😁20th August x
    • Posted

I really cannot get on that chiari site at all that stupid box where u have to copy the image of letters , please try and help me get on the site I'd be so grateful 😊
  • Posted

Hi Angela, I'm so glad everything went well with your Neurosurgeon.

Unfortunately we had to cut our holiday short because I was unwell, but that's nothing unusual for me lol.

Are you trying to sign on with the same name as you use on here?

Let me know ASAP then I'll get it sorted for you.

Marina xxx

• Posted

Sorry to hear that x and yes I was  having trouble on the bit where it's saying copy the letters shown in box 😒 plz send me link again and il try again and let u know xx n thank you for the reply 😉 it's nice to know there's ppl out there for advice x
  • Posted

Hi Angela, I posted the link to the Chiari and it didn't show up, I'm just hoping that I haven't got myself in bother for posting a link. Hopefully not, I only posted it to help because there isn't a forum on here to help Mums who have children. Children s needs and problems are often different to adults. I'm going to try again and hope they let me post, Marina xxx  http://www.chiari.co.uk/chat/

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.