Seems like a bad day :-(

Posted , 2 users are following.

morning, feels so rubbish won't go away 2day feel so low & stressed I'm tired aswell, clock going so slow, just nipped out 2 shops 2 tek my mind of it but it hot worse my legs was like jelly n I was looking round were I cud escape to, I felt as though I was gonna pass out, I am really scared but keep pushing my self as I fed up of feeling this way n & I dnt want it 2 win me 😭😭  

How do u all get through it x

Any advice plz x

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have you been to see your doctor? That for me was the first step to dealing with my anxiety. I was given CBT which really helped with my panic attacks. I also take antidepressants which really help too. There are lots of ways to deal with your anxiety, you won't feel like this forever I promise xx
    • Posted

Yes luv seen doctor for about 3 week now :-( I really hope it goes away feels like I dying every time I do anything at all, I scared 2 eat, can't really sleep well, scared off everything & I have never been like this ever :-( how do u deal with ur aniexty luv x

• Posted

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. Antidepressents really helped me through, they just lift your mood. You can come off them at any point but I found them really helpful to just get me out of the rut I was in xx
    • Posted

I'm at docs today at 10 hopin they gonna do summut :-( I totally had enough just want my life back, r u ok now. Or do u suffer with it luv x
    • Posted

I'm sure they will smile Yeah I'm okay thankyou, I have the odd day where I feel a bit anxious but nothing compared to how I used to feel. Let me know how you get on at the doctors xx

• Posted

Hooefully you will begin to feel calmer shortly. Your nerves are frazzled like a pulled tooth would feel right after surgery. Very heigtened state of crisis but you knowfrom the past this stuff kinda stops for a bit and during those times try and do something that requires you to be very busy.the busier the better. 
    • Posted

Morning luv,  it's awful ain't it, it's like I going mad & I gonna die, I really am scared of leaving my boys. :-( wish it wud do 1, 

Thank u for ur msg luv,  do u suffer with it aswell '& how do u push it off ? X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.