Semen Leakage / Burning Sensation on Penis sometimes when I pee

Posted , 2 users are following.

Am I overthinking too much about the semen leakage? some guys said on other forum its normal that its a way body to release some extra but it already happen twice on me that why i'm here to ask for some opinions and also I hope its nothing much more serious like retrograde ejaculation?

And also if someone experience the semen leakage thing can you tell me how many times it happen to you ?

And lastly if I pee I feel a burning sensation sometimes only not often and also I see some white thing after I pee sometimes also not often 

NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT THIS

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Some semen leakage is not unknown.  You can somtimes expel an amount simply by straining.  Even as an adult you can even have "wet dreams" particularly if fairly young.

Don't worry

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

so its something normal that happens to other people too? and its nothing much more serious like retrograde ejaculation  <---- this is my reason why im asking too much and i hopes its normal and nothing like that ? / and also how about the burning sensation that i feel sometimes when i pee? ( is that normal too ? ) this="" is="" my="" reason="" why="" im="" asking="" too="" much="" and="" i="" hopes="" its="" normal="" and="" nothing="" like="" that="" and="" also="" how="" about="" the="" burning="" sensation="" that="" i="" feel="" sometimes="" when="" i="" pee?="" (="" is="" that="" normal="" too="">
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Oh yes!  Retrograde ejaculation happens sometimes with enlarged prostate [usually with older men] and with those who take tamsulosin [contiflo/flowmax] which is used to help urination. Some of the semen instead of being expelled out of the penis at orgasm is directed backwards into the bladder where - later - it is expelled in the urine when you pee.  A small quantity of semen may still pass forward and there is no difference to the sensation at orgasm
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i see so it's not retrograde ejaculation so i guess its just normal and it happen to other people too how about the  burning sensation when you pee? does it happen to other people too?
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up