Sensations of little bugs crawling and vision problems - Marijuana?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've made some posts before and I've managed to conquer many of the fears regarding my anxiety symptoms. However I'd just like to discuss these odd sensations I get.

Most notably around my head, it feels like a little bug scurries a short distance on my skin and disappears.

Also, I've noticed an increased 'static' film over my vision and have had an increased amount of little floaties - is this due to stress?

I'd also like to note that my anxiety became noticable months after eating an edible and having a panic attack. Seeing as it was my first time high and I had way too much, it's now given me anxiety that I'm not in a normal state. Whether that be because of my physical health or perhaps something I ate was randomly drugged. I just need to realise that nothing has actually changed physically and that I'm essentially making it up.

thanks 😃

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The crawling sensations, the vision issues, floaters, can all be linked to anxiety. however to be certain it’s good to get a check up with your doctor. You might want to think about cutting back or not getting high because that can worsen the anxiety. And also the panic. you’re not making this up. These are actual symptoms you were having. when someone has anxiety, it’s best to avoid substances that will aggravate the anxiety. Work on managing your anxiety by visiting a counselor if needed. Take care

• Posted

is it like a prickling like feeling? I get that sensation and i think its anxiety related.. ive eaten a edibles myself and have never had a trip such as that. people are different, and maybe it was laced. either way.. you know what you physically feel, and thats all i can say. as far as the vision issue, have you had your eyes checked to rule out actual possible issues? I hate when doctor's know of anxiety.. they link everything to that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.