seriously cant handle this anymore. help someone

Posted , 3 users are following.

Oh god iam so over this. It's it anxiety or is it something more serious. I am driving myself insane. I woke up this morning with some discomfort thinking thank goodness i feel better today so about 1 hr ago i go to bed than it srarts all over again. Pounding heart beat and this weird sensation in my chest like my heart skips a beat than i google the symptoms again and well its gets worse from there. Honestly dnt know how much more i can take

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Are u on any medication. I have palpitations and they really do get you down. I am currently experiencing extreme anxiety and have suffered them for about the past week x
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply. Yes i am on Ativan. I just took half a tablet. These thoughts dnt stop every day there sending me insane 😢😢😢😢😢
    • Posted

I know how you are feeling to an extent, my every waking thought is about dying, I'm on tablets, but they don't seem to be very effective. Have you tried doing any sort of self help? I do a thing called headspace x
    • Posted

It's an app that u listen to through your headphones, it's meant to teach you relaxation techniques, how to think differently. Depending on what country u are in, there are bound to be things on your app store xx
    • Posted

I am 8n Australia. I will try and look up something thank you so much . Xxoo
    • Posted

Hi, I suggest u try and take your mind off it with distracting yourself ie, crafts, knitting, doing the washing, reading, anything just to take your mind off panicking. Have u heard of rescue remedy??? That really helps to calm you down and u take take it alongside any meds and use as often as needed. I have suffered extreme anxiety and still get anxiety now even though I'm on meds but I have just learnt to knit and it has seriously helped me take my mind off being panicky aswell as rescue remedy. I am on 50mg sertraline x1 a day and propranolol 40mg x3 a day. Propranolol stops the heart from racing and stops the physical side of an anxiety attack ie trembling, fast heart, high blood pressure, sweats etc. 
    • Posted

Also there r some great relaxation and hypnotherepy videos on YouTube that really help aswell x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.