sertaline never take!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Doctor am has given me sertaline today took first one at 3.. then took a valium.. now I'm waiting for an ambulance my face and body are bright red.. my anxiety will not come down.. palpation and feel sick as.. never take!!!!!! Horrible drug 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I hope your okay, dont take them togther as there is a possiblity of interaction

• Posted

Emma,

Best wishes.  Sounds like an allergic reaction, I haven't heard of valium interaction, hope you're well soon, 

Sert made me more anxious (makes sense, it's made to energize depression.)  But oddly it stopped panic attacks, improved sleep.  But sleep wasn't as restful, and if you want one positive thing from an awful experience:  you're lucky you didn't get habituated, really hard to withdraw from sert.

Patrick

\

• Posted

Looks like u and sert don't get on but to say never take is not on really as it has helped an awful lot of people.Prozac sent my anxiety thro the roof but a friend took them as if it was a sugar pill -so it's swings and roundabouts.It's  also scareing others who are on it.

However good luck and i wish you well

• Posted

hope youre ok Emma.

i've taken sertraline 150mg since March and i've been ok. maybe it was taking the 2 drugs together that made you ill.

had you eaten anything beforehand too?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.