Sertaline with quetiapine

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

first of all sorry for my english ...

I have a question: more than 1 year ago I have started to take a sertraline and quetiapine. Today I take 50 mg of setraline in the morning and 100 mg of the sustained-release quetiapine. But through the whole time in which I take medicines I have got problem: I can easily become tired. It happens regardless I go swimming or I go to a sauna.

Is it normall? I want to play sports and nowadays it is almost impossible.

Have you ever noticed similar symptoms? Is it normal or I should change medicines? 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have to add that this tiredness is not connected with muscles or something like that.
  • Posted

Hi, yep, I have been on and off this med my entire adult life and yes, I noticed it does make me feel more tired, weak, like I am anemic. Have you tried vitamin b12?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.