Sertraline 100mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

So its second week of taking sertealine, the horrible side effects have slowed down. I feel ok in myself which i will continue on the tabs. The only thing i wake up with shocking wide eyes which last cor 30mins looks scary!!

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Michelle, it's really good to hear your side effects have died down. Can I ask what effects you had? I'm on day 6 today and it's encouraging to hear it gets better x
    • Posted

I'm on week 4 in 100mg after 8 weeks on 50 mg feeling better but not 100% my normal self yet .

I don't know when will it be normal again . It's my very first experience with the antidepressant.

• Posted

You started at a high dose then reduced it I would give it more time. Take care
  • Posted

I'm day 7 today and feel the lowest I have ever felt sad I feel incredibly depressed today which is not like me, I had to get back in bed because I felt like I just couldn't face the world.
    • Posted

What dose are you in ?

Is this your first week on the med or this is an upped dose ? How long ?

I know how it feels . Hope it will get better soon .

• Posted

I'm on 25mg, due to increase to 50mg after my second week.

I was on Sertraline a few years back but seem to have forgotten how horrendous the first few weeks are.

• Posted

The first few weeks of this med I had nausea and no apetite with shaking and anixity also insomnia .

But it eased away after 3 weeks but got back on week 8 not as much .

But anyways what I feel now after almost 3 mons on med not as bad as I first started but not yet myself .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.