Sertraline

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been  diagnosed with depression and have started sertroline. Has anybody been on this med. Am on 50mg. Strange side effects. How long does it take to kick in. Any tips would be most appreciated. I feel in a pit

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

hi there i was on it 6weeks made me feel horrible i was only on 12.5mg rolleyes im on my 3rd day of tapering
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello Ann, I was on it for 6 days and for me it was hell. Had to stop x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I've been on it 6 months now it took a good 8/9 weeks before it kicked in, at the beginning I felt awful every side effect going and anxiety went through the roof, once the side effects wore off it was ok for a few weeks but now not so good, getting really bad headaches, dizziness and anxiety is still there they want to up mine to 100mg but I'm not keen, I'm not convinced it's working xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

really bad anxiety fast heartbeat bad thoughts worse brain fog
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up