sertraline improvement

Posted , 4 users are following.

anyone on the forum take sertraline/ zoloft

and have found it does make a difference or is working for them.?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Darren. I have been on Sertraline/Lustral for a number of years I found it good. I recently had to up my dose as I hit a bad patch. As when I started, the side effects kicked in again on new dose. I will be three weeks next Wednesday on new level. I feel its starting to kick in. In my experience it works it is you just wonder why its not working quicker but as someone on here said its not a sprint, its a marathon.... how long are you on it?

• Posted

ive been on it just over 6 months now and i wish id been offered it years ago. the side effects were awful at the start and again when i increased but the improvement is great for me. life is liveable again

• Posted

what kind of side effects did you notice? zoloft has been a drug my doctor and I have been talking about for me for my ocd and panic.

• Posted

mild nausea

sleepiness

mild headaches( painkillers worked)

wired dreams

imcreased appitite

i took it at night untill the side effects died down then started it every morning. the side effects lasted about 2 weeks then went away.

• Posted

i started them two weeks ago and only managed five days they made me feel so ill

• Posted

the side effects were terrible for me aswell but the difference is amazing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.