Sertraline side effect 12 days

Posted , 1 user is following.

sorry for my english im from denmark

hello everyone i hope you can help, i started sertraline in 2014 with 25 mg a week after 50 and a week after 100 i was on this for about 3 years but in 2018 and 2019 i started taking it every other day 100 mg sometimes 125 mg , I couldn't remember the sideeffects at that time. but a week ago i started myself taking 150 mg everyday and day 2 the anxiety comes with full strength i felt really bad i was scared and sad, obsessive, it feels like the first time i got ptsd from a trauma in my childhood. but things got a little better here 10 days after? but i am afraid If im not return as before? is that usually what happens and should I give it time? thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.