Sever PMS after giving birth :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone

I know it's not the right group , but I didn't know where to put my discuation

However, I need help and reassures from all women here

aftar a month from giving a birth , my period come back, and when it's home or befor 2 days from it

I had a strange feeling ( I feel very very anxious , irritable , can't sleep at all whatever if I take a sleep aid ) I feel scare and can't control my thought

that's make me scare and next day I bacon tired and can't function at all

I m alone in the UK with my husband and little girl

so I don't have anyone around to help me with those days

at the same time I'm on antidpresassion now

it halp with other things but still I had a bad PMS

it's just 7 week from starting medication

and before my pregnancy I was on medication

but I finsh my course before one month from getting prgnent and I was tottaly fine

but after giving birth my PMS becom really sever

any one had the same prablom before ? is it will counting like this all my life

is it normal to become sever after giving birth ?

is there is something can help

is my depression make it worst ?

is my medication can help ?

or do I need medication all my life ?

sorry I'm so worry please help

Note; yestrday I have the same feeling which I had four month now but it little sever this time but still screay

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Most likely everything is worse right now because you've given birth and your hormones are all over the place. Give it a little time for your hormones to go back to normal and you should be fine. Congrats on the birth of your baby girl!
  • Posted

Most importantly you need to talk to your gynecologist let him or her know what you are feeling and going thru. I believe all this is hormonal. So please go see your gynecologist and be strong and courages all will be fine and I will keep you in my prayers sister.
  • Posted

roby, so nice that you have shared your fears and queries with the group here.

congratulations for your baby

these feelings will pass , definitely they dont last forever

but you must be careful now

i think breast feeding keeps the periods from coming back too early, it checks the bleeding

have someone to help out with the baby, someone part- time who will check in on you as well.... tell hubby to help out too...at night and during day also if possible

give yourself sometime to be away from the baby, relax, eat well and healthy and get your sleep

take smaller doses of anti- depressants first and then go on to hinget if necessary

maintain a diary, write on here how you progress

lots of love

• Posted

Thanks so much for reply

I'm not sure if I can have someone help with my baby

but my husband is now trying to help

I hope my PMS coming back to normal soon sad

thank u for advise I'm writing a diary to watch my progress I hope it will get batter soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.