Several shaft bumps

Posted , 5 users are following.

01.15 Afternoon: I shave shaft and scrotum.

01.17 2:00 AM : First time vaginal sex hook-up with new partner. No protection.

01.17 Early Noon: When I awaken, I notice the first three bumps on my shaft. At the time only red bumps. Immediately think ingrown hairs.

01.18 Bump #4 appears.

01.19 am and pm treatment from internet concoction consisting of rubbing alcohol, witch hazel and crushed up aspirin.

01.22 Last and final treatment, in the AM, as concoction is beginning to irritate and leave sore tops.

01.23 Health dept nurse states she believes they are ingrown hairs and doesn't seem the slightest bit concerned about the bumps after a visual inspection. Because of this news, when I arrive home I immediately start using some apparently popular ingrown hair commercial product called The Cool Fix. I use this product for two or three days and stop because it eventually causes the most noticeable pain, albeit very little.

01.26 Early A.M., I notice a new 6th (and final, this far) bump. Although this one is completed different that the first five as it appears to have an almost blister like appearance. Quite small at first.

01.27 #4 has been fading. #6 has been getting larger.

01.28 12 AM : As an experiment, I apply OTC hydrocortisone creme to #1 only. Not much noticeable difference.

Shockingly enough, there has been barely any noticeable irritation or pain this entire ordeal. The most was the previously mentioned ingrown hair product issue. For as crazy as all the infections or whatever look, I barely even notice they are there unless I am consciously thinking of it or see it in normal bathroom activities.

This is the lastest photo from the past two hours or so.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

it looks like genital herpes but don't panic bcuz it's just my opinion.

if u search on net u will find symptoms like urs

take a look of genital herpes stages !

• Posted

Hey,

It does looks like herpes, you should go to visit your doctor asap.

Regards,

• Posted

Even with the absolute no pain?? That is one thing I always heard about HSV1 and HSV2, that they are painful. And there aren't clusters of blisters either.

I am going to make another appointment today.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.