severe anxiety

Posted , 8 users are following.

I need someone to talk to about my anxiety!and depression. I have 2 kids and one on the way and im almost ready to quit all of this! I have been fighting anxiety for 5 years but it's very bad now!left side of my chest stays very heavy and my left arm weak feeling! I can't shut my mind off. it's constantly going day in day out. I feel like I'm about to die any day now. I'm so weak and tired.. please help. I feel hopeless this cant be how I'm supposed to feel. I feel like death. i have been too er 6 times everything was fine but this is sooo scary... i go to cardiologist tomm amd am worried .. i also have ocd.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi love I’m the exact same it ruins you doesn’t it would u like to inbox me so we can chat I’m 29 have two kids recently miscarried at 3months pregnant xxxxxx 💗

• Posted

Hi there, sounds like you got a hell of a lot going on at the moment. 2 kids, another on the way. It's no wonder you're tired! Pregnancy plays havoc with your hormones-fact! As for your thoughts coming non-stop. I've had that. I can't switch off. I do my head it, it draining isn't it? You need to get someone to help you to get some rest. Easier said than done.I know only too well. I it takes practice and deliberate self thinking. For example, tell yourself I am gonna lay here and read this magazine. If your mind wanders, do not push the thoughts out as they will become more intense. Let the thought go through you head, don't fight it but at the same time, don't let it suck you in and cause you to ruminate. Mentally bring yourself back to the magazine and have a determination to concentrate on and read it. Hope you feel better soon. All the best, Donna xxx

• Posted

I had bad anxiety in my pregnancy and it scary !! You have to put a face to say yes I’m fine and the pregnancy great but inside you feel like screaming and running away  !!! Once you had the baby it will be hard and you will need to try and get yourself help ! Do you take any medication? I took medication in my pre

You it caused no problems for Baby , the doctor said I needed to stay on it so I was able to cope when Baby came !! I’m sure your heart scan will be fine !! Xxx

• Posted

no I'm not on medication. my doctor wants to put me on Zoloft in a wk . I'm just terrified and miserable.

• Posted

I feel pretty bad at the moment with anxiety also. I too have two kids. Have you tried any medication ?

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear that. I have two toddlers, aged 2 and 3 and my anxiety came right after my second kid. I have chest tightness and on and off pain on the left side (sometimes right side) my arms and hands feel weak, and I often think I'm about to die... it sucks!!!! I'm praying for u mama, this to shall pass!!

• Posted

thank you very very much

I go for a ultrasound of my heart today so maybe that'll put my mind at ease if my hearts ok! I just can't see feeling like crap this bad if it is ok. my lefty arm and chest are heavy Dailey it is so scary

• Posted

I also have had the same symptoms. Numbness and tingling in left arm, face, and leg. Stabbing chest pain. Lightheadedness. Everything that points to a heart attack. I’ve been two the ER 4+ times convienced I was having a heart attack or congestive heart failure. Each time tests came back fine. I also saw a cardiologist because I felt the ER missed something. He did an Echocardiagram and a treadmill stress test and both were completely normal. Now when I get those chest pains I breath deeply and count slowly from 10 and try to remind myself I’m young and I’ve been checked. I also have recently started using CBD oil to help calm my anxiety and am seeing a dramatic difference in how anxious I am. Try not to worry and don’t underestimate what can be caused by anxiety. It can do some scary things to our body.

• Posted

thank you that helps a lot I also go to get a ultra sound of my heart today so hopefully all goes well. what's the oil you use?

• Posted

Hey hun,I can totally relate. Am 38 and a single mom of a 13 yr old. I've had severe anxiety most of my life made worse by multiple things that have happened in life, including 3 miscarriages. First off if you ever need to talk you can inbox me. Have you talked to your Dr about how you're feeling? They should be able to help you figure out ways to relieve some of the anxiety. I went to group therapy while pregnant. It was a tad unnerving at first but, after hearing others voice some of my same issues it was easier to talk. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want. Is always nice to have others around that understand and help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.