Severe depression

Posted , 6 users are following.

Feeling very low got extreme thoughts such as hanging. What shall I do? No one takes me seriously. Soon it'll be too late

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Hannah,

how do you mean no one takes you serious?

• Posted

I tell police and mental health team how bad I feel yet no help
  • Posted

where are you? do you have anyone in your family that could come over to your place? Or could you go to a hospital?

why are you feeeling so bad?

• Posted

No i don't and planning on some serious harm in morning

• Posted

I know it feels like there is no one who cares. I have been there but there are people who do. Reach out to someone nearby to you even a stranger. Please try. 
  • Posted

like what specifically maybe we can find some solutions to different problems if you talk about them.

how long have u felt this bad. When were u last happy and why?

• Posted

I can't discuss publicly on here sorry just don't know how to get help. I feel unsafe. I feel like I'm going to harm myself publicly

• Posted

Hi Hannah

Hannah ??please don’t do anything like that my dear.

Please I’ve been there!  I  really have! My gosh at my lowest with the rope around my neck but  do you know what I was thinking at the time.... I   didn’t want to really die I felt helpless and hopeless I was scared.  I was desperate to talk  I  wanted somome to listen to help me really!

I stopped I thought about it I went to my friends she called the dr for me. I get help now and  I’m waiting for a CPN but this is not about me.

You say know one takes you seriously to thats how I felt but please reach out try again for help it’s never too late. Call a dr say how you are feeling you can’t say why and that’s fine but you could tell them why you feel like this. you are struggling I can feel this you are crying out.

If you feel unsafe call the police

You are taken seriously I’m here and others as you’ve seen.

its not too late there are people who care I promise you,

You need help reach out!

please you are hurting inside don’t hurt yourself more. Be gentle to yourself Hannah

let us know how you are now maybe 

take care

Vicky🌈

• Posted

ok i just need to see how to do this wait for me to do this

• Posted

i did it, i sent you a private message

can u see it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.