Posted , 4 users are following.
Well, we tried 'going all the way' yesterday (I'll be 7 weeks post rectocele repair tomorrow) and it wasn't a success. It was paiful and my husband said there was a lump in his way. Very disappointed, we were, too! I wanted to give it a go before my follow-up appointment in 6 days' time, but wonder if we should have waited a little longer?
0 likes, 5 replies