Sharing update at 2 months right eye, 1 week left. monofocal toric set to near

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello,

Just wanting to share for those who are curious. My eye pressure zoomed (the spin they put was I should be glad they secured it so tightly, better than loose so fluid filled but could happen to anyone), after surgery last week. It is normal now buy I remain on eye pressure lowering drops twice a day for another few weeks..

Vision with the left eye- which had been the better eye pre surgery is 20/20 near and 20/40 distance. Right eye is 20/25 near and 20/60 distance. I still read better with the tiny holes in eye glasses for testing.

Hope this uploads properly.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

if it didnt post properly im sorry.

20/25 right eye near vision. 20/60 distance

20/20 left eye near. 20/40 distance

• Posted

Thanks for the update and Happy New Year (2020)! My eye pressure was high after my vitrectomy and I was on drops for only a short period of time. Hopefully as your eye recovers from cataract surgery, the pressure will come down as well.

• Posted

ill be on drops a few more weeks and stopping a few days before the next appt so he can check eye pressure. Im looking forward to getting proper glasses for distance instead of my old ones. Im satisfied with my near vision tho it was better pre cataract.

• Posted

hi..can you upload again? it dropped out after you said " vision with the left eye"

• Posted

Vision right eye 20/20. Vision left eye 20/20 is what the postoperative diagnosis says. Not sure I believe that. Since earlier report was slightly different. See above.

Here is my eyeglass Rx: right eye sphere -1.50, cyl -0.50 axis 038

left eye sphere -1.25, cyl -0.50 axis 062

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.