Sharp bumps on the walls of the anal cavity. Could it be hemorrhoids, piles, swollen veins, tears?

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

imageimage

it itches from time to time but the bumps don't hurt when I touch them. The bumps are actually soft to the touch. I use to experience rectal bleeding but it stopped once I got the soft toilet paper and started wiping softer. Ive been experiencing this for a couple months now but am not sure what it can be. Could it be hemorrhoids, piles, swollen veins, tears?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I reckon they're Haemorrhoids, you can get cream from pharmacy it's called Anusol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.