sharp chest pain too deep in

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 22 and have felt nausea and not well for two days like bouts of nausea I started to have a flashing sharp chest pain about 10 minutes ago in my chest I put heat on it and pressure but no reliefe as it's too deep in I also put my bra on incase it was because I wasn't supported .

I checked my pulse which is 110 I feel really sick hot and cold flashes and I do not feel right so many people have chest pain woth anxiety I don't know whether to no ring a ambulance or 111 or to leave it see how it goes ??

Does anybody else get sharp pains like sharp pain that comes and goes every second and goes a little tight nausea ?? I wasn't worried when this started I was cleaning my bathroom so it's not like I was anxiouse I felt fine before it apart from burning uo/cold goose pimples and severe nausea feeling so bad I was worried I was pregnant but then with the chest pain now you can all guess what I think I'm having ? I know non of you will know if I'm having one or not but is this normal anxiety pain or does it sound like I need to get to a&e ASAP ???

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You say a sharp pain in the chest. Is it under your heart, under your breast bone? Where exactly?  I think you need to sit down for 5 mins and do some deep breathing and see if you can relax.  Get a paper bag if you have one to do this. If things don't improve there's nothing lost in calling 111 if the pain doesn't disappear.

• Posted

It's in my right breast at the top where cleavage starts but to the centre of breast bone too also right shoulder a little ache and center of back keep getting odd little pains now under left breast
  • Posted

The official line when dealing with chest pain is if the pain is in the mid-central region of your chest sightly to the left you should have it checked immediatley, and particulary so if there is any associated tingling, numbness or pain in either arm.

The problem could well be associated with anxiety, however there is no harm in getting it checked at the hospital.

• Posted

I agree get it checked to be safe . Hopefully it's nothing but your going to worry until you get it checked and no sense in taking chances
  • Posted

Thanks for all your reply it's been 2 hours now and still got it now and again also very hot but feel cold and goosepimples don't feel right and sleepy iv tried to get a babysitter but it's impossible with it been holiday so will have to stick through it hopefully it's just a bug and nothing else is wrong I'm guessing if it was heart attack it wouldn't of calmed down for a while then returned it would of just stayed ?
    • Posted

It could be a bug, but if it gets any worse it needs checking out Steph.

See how you go on tonight, but remember it is not necessary to suffer in silence. That's what our doctor are for - to help.

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.