Sharp small pimple like on the back side of the penis

Posted , 2 users are following.

I felt pinching like sensation when i had a hardon.. I looked and found Sharp small pimple like on the back side of the penis.

not sure what they are.

I indulged in sex so far. I mastrubate daily.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i never indulged in sex so far**

• Posted

they are just fordyce spots most men have them

• Posted

thank you for the feedback. appreciate it. that got me worried for a second.

I always have this in the back of my mind- Is mastrubating really okay?

I do it daily, it gives me that calming effect to switchoff from all thats happening around. but, will it have any sexual side effects down the road?

• Posted

fordyce spots are benign and normal it dosnt effect masturbation u should ideally use a lubricant one thats water based as its alot kinder on the skin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.