Shortness of breath .

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been feeling shortness of breath about 3 weeks now everything started ever sense I had a panic attack which is an month ago. I'm still trying to find a solution for shortness of breath and heavy breathing. I feel like I can't get that full satisfaction when I breath. Belly breathing helps but not fully. I had chest xray and so far no pulmonary disease clear lungs no abnormal things with all these tests which is xray blood work EKG. I still have some more tests which are echocardiogram stress test.need some advice please help.. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Current medications are Celexa 40mg 5 weeks taking

Propranolol 80mg been taking sense January this year

Buspar just started on 6/14/17

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Anxiety can cause shortness of breathe and make it feel like your not getting enough air or make you panicky and breathe too quick if your test come back clean I would say it's anxiety cause I've been there my first month of anxiety was breathing but I've learned now to stop fearing it it will take time it's a process

• Posted

Yeah what medications are you if you don't mind me asking ? And does the shortness of breath go away on its own ?

• Posted

Need advice and help on this topic

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.