Shortness of breath, back pains

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there. I’ve been feeling really sick for more than 7 months now. Started on nov 2017, had my urgent care visit on dec, did some tests (blood test, x-ray, ecg), all cleared. Didn’t give me any med and said it’s just viral. I insisted for med because pain is excruciating. So i was told to take tylenol. I did. A week after, never got any better. A good friend called her fam doc so we talked over the phone and he understood the severity of pain i was experiencing and said it’s pleurisy (first time iheard of the term). Advised me to take ibuprofen. Again, i did. Again,  never better. I learned to just live with it, it’s hard, i get used to it but i am still bothered because i feel like i am not normal. Pain is still there and getting worse everytime i do activities that make my back moves (cleaning up, cooking, or play with the kids). I still can’t beathe normally..feels tight and shallow when breathing in.  Feels like i am just making up all this. Family says it’s all in my head. I know it’s not. It’s my body. But i don’t talk about it anymore. So yeasterday, june 20, i decided to pay urgent care a visit  once more. They did tests exactly the same, and results are the same too. All cleared and normal. That’s  good news  but I couldn’t be happy. Idk, so what’s this that i am feeling then? Sucks.😥😥😥

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

could you elaborate more on what your feeling?

you say shortness of breath? how often and how would u describe it?

as for any other symptoms, please be more specific.

please get back to me, we could hel peach other

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.