Should i ask Dr to Increase Dose (Advise Please)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I am on Citalopram 10mg for anxicety and panic since 7 weeks it helped me and i had few good days but now from last one week i have headache and pain in chest and diffrent part of the body and i feel anxious and dizzy and sleeping 4 to 5 hours hardly. 

My Dr told me to come back in 3 months well 7 weeks passed and he said to me last time we have option of upping the dose as well what should i do now...?????

Thanks 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

That is a question you will have to ask your doctoreek
    • Posted

Yes i will be going to see him next week but if i up my dose am i going to face all the side effets again back to sq1 or i will feel better??
    • Posted

Yeh each time my sertraline was increased I got the side effects all over again they lasted about a week but everyone reacts differently

Stay Strongcheesygrin

• Posted

Week or 10 days are ok i will go next week to Dr its going to be 8 weeks by then so finger crossed smile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.