should i see a doctor

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've. Been so concern just for the past month well, I'be been bleeding now for about a month still bleeding it has not stop it's the kind of bleeding that got me so concern of what do have what's happening to me I'm only 47 yrs. Old my bleeding is the type that I never had before bleeding constantly like when I sit and get up it gosh's out like am peeing and it's very heavy i can feel it gosh out and it's dark red and when I use the rest room the chick's comes out it scar's me some time. Yes I am a mother of 13 kids love it and proud that I was blessed with all I do have a lot to handle all this year's by my self and a lot of stress also what should I do?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi dear Jovita nobody has replied yet?  If it was me, I would see a doctor to cure the situation.  It's not good to keep losing all that blood.  Have things checked and you will feel better.  You need Lotsa energy to look after your babies.  xxoo
  • Posted

Hi, please make appt to see your gp, like hotdot7 has said you need to be well to look after your family, let us know how you get on xx
  • Posted

Of course, dear, one month bleeding like that is way too long!  Take care of yourself, your kids need you. Xx
  • Posted

Definitely see a Dr. Make sure all is ok and find out what can be done to help you. Xx
  • Posted

Hello Jovita

I am 60 this year and still having intermittant bleeding!

But at the earlier stages of my Peri menopause I was bleeding for 16 or more weeks with large clot's.. I became aneamic which will make you extremely tired! and with 13 children to look after you will definitely need help!  Good luck x

• Posted

Hello jovita I had the same problem 2 years ago

It was awful. I lost so much bood I had a blood transfusion and take iron pills which did not work well with my tummy. I'm 47 I havent been to doc

to actually see if I'm Peri but I'm almost certain I

am. However I did find out I have a under active

thyroid and that can cause wild and wacky periods. Hope you feel better I know how miserable you feel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.