Should I up to 20mg?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ive had a doctor consultation today and she has advised i up my dose from 10mg to 20mg. I am seeing slight improvement already from the 10mg of cit so not sure whether to increase the dose. Ive only been taking them for 3 weeks so not sure ive given it enough time. Im sensitive to medication hence the start on such a lose and worried of increased/more side effects especially as im due back at work in a fortnight.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

stay the course .i recover on 10milli.if you are having good days better days will come.why did she advise to go higher?

• Posted

i personally would stay on 10mg. many people recover on that dose

• Posted

i personally would stay on 10mg. many people recover on that dose

• Posted

I stayed on 10mg for years and if you are feeling ok on 10 I would stick with it and only increase if they stop working

• Posted

I stayed on 10mg for years and if you are feeling ok on 10 I would stick with it and only increase if they stop working

• Posted

Jjloyd,

I see the jury is in on you staying at 10mg.

I concur with everyone. I'm at 10 mg for 1 year 10 months. It was a struggle in the beginning few months but I'm glad and thankful from everyone here.

Keep us posted of how you are doing.

Will 😃

• Posted

Yes I am and I think of you and thank you every day for helping me through those horrible scary dark days. It's so nice that you still check in here to keep in contact and help people.

will 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.