Should I worried or not

Posted , 5 users are following.

I don’t know what to think or how to feel right now i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for almost 4 months now we have unprotected sex once a week recently I just had an outbreak on my Virginia my OBGYN said it looks herpes then gave me some medication I’m still waiting on my results my boyfriend results just came back negative & he never ever had an out break should I be worried or could it be something else ? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Just because he doesn’t have it doesn’t mean you don’t , you could have got it from hour past sexual relationships. But it could’ve triggered the outbreak by having sex with your partner , but if it is jst don’t have sex during your outbreak and take your meds so it will lower your risk of giving it to yoir partner 
  • Posted

I had got tested in my last relationship & i had an baby 2 months go nothing came up in my blood work that’s why I’m not understanding. 

• Posted

Did you see his test??

It should be IgG to be sure that he is healthy. If you really have herpes so you have to know it is coz of infected partner. No other reason. May be old partner or the recent one. 

Just make sure about his results. 

Finally may be you dont have herpes at all!

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.