Should of stayed in the hospital🤔

Posted , 2 users are following.

Was in the hospiatla for 3 days left taht Thursday night was feeling great. Got home i think i did to much my stomach is pulling whem i walk. didnt feel like that at the hospital. Even when i walked 3 time around the hospital. and its hard to pee can't pee standing up or sitting down. At the hospital ii was abke to pee better standing up don't as i don't know why🤦🏾. I had that problem in the beginning but i was peeing fine than i get home moved around wiped my self down. Did some moving that i porbably shouldn't have 😔. but now i jusy feel this pulling that i never felt at the hospital. And i know ya are going to say that ya have pulling to but i just feel worst at home😢. I was feeling great when i left now i feel a really bad. I was walking fines at the hospital. I was even walking normal not hunched back. I was walking straight but slowly so i wouldn't pull nothing. But i guess i got to confy at home and moved around to much made moves that i probably shouldn't have🙍🏾🤦🏾. My stomach still hurts and i feel a pulling. Its hard geting on and getting up from this bed😭😭😭😭. And it's hard to pee. i dk😒😔😕😧😞😢😭😭😭

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What procedure did you have done? I had the UFE and I was in hospital one night.  I went home and I felt like a truck no semi ran me over.  I had neck stiffness so bad weird sensation in my neck I thought  I might become paralyzed no joke.  I was so scared and crying.  I had constipation about 5 days that could be part of your issue.  I had night sweats and chills they said it wasn't an infection if I didn't have a temperature over 101 or something high.  I would wake up drenched and had to change clothes.  I was sick with flulike symptoms for almost 2 weeks.  That finally stopped but its a lot your body goes through.  the general anesthesia is also a big part of reactions coming off and the pain meds.  Good luck hope some of this helps it should pass but yes watch out for some those high fever and let them know.  I monitored that all the time.   

• Posted

What did they said about the night sweats??? I've had 3 lastweek but it was cold. So i took of the comforter and i was still sweating and freezing😕. So know i just sleep in my sports bra and the undies i got from the hospital and i still get night sweats and I'm cold. Are night sweats normal?? When did you stop having night sweats.

• Posted

I had them almost two weeks it sucked. They told me it was normal as long as I dont have a high temperature of 101 or over. It sure scared the crap out of me. I was freezing cold at the same time but sweating. It will pass but your body goes crazy.
  • Posted

opem myomectomy. Don't get me wrong i felt LIKe i had something heavy laying on me my stomach hurt like hell, had burning sensation on my stomach. But 3 hours before i left the hospital i felt great. Meaning i was walking fine slow but i wasn't hunched back like most people be when they have c section. I was like that in the beginning but after the 3rday in the afternoon i started walking normal but slow.. The big problem is i can't pee its really hard to pee. feels like I'm holding my pee. i have to pee standing up and little by little.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.