Shoulder instability, need help.

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello guys, so i got a problem with my shoulder, i have never dislocated it, yes i have went to a doctor, i did mri, ct or us , it didnt show anything wrong on my shoulder, but its been like this for alot of time. i used to train in the gym and feeling a pain in pull ups, bench press., even when i used to play basketball i felt pain and i ignored it stopped before a couple years because it was painful and annoying. doctor told ne to go to physiotherapy and i am doing the exercises it did get better but not satisfying enough, i still cant lift normal daily stuff without feeling the pain in my shoulder, i do have the force but i will still feel pain, i wanna get back to exercising, i wanna be able to do stuff without paint, this is dissapointing.. and its been like this for years. the cause of it is probably because i was sitting on my computer for a while. please help, i repeat im still strengthin ny shoulder but when i do it with the resist band i still feel its too hard for me... it sucks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.