Shoutout to Katecogs, Paula, Lois, and Ruth

Posted , 7 users are following.

As I look over this forum, I see how much understanding and care you girls put into your advice. Years worth. That takes a lot of time and effort to ease a complete strangers mind and show care. I personally want to thank you for not only helping me, but everyone.

6 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Aaw that's so lovely. Its no problem, nice to be able to reaasure people having had lots of experience of this wonky citalopram ride over the past ten years.

Have just had two great weeks so, finally, five months in, the cit is working.

Hope you doing OK too xxx

• Posted

Am so happy for you Ruth. Thank you for your tip about the light lamp, it is really helping alot.

• Posted

Awww thanks so much dubry - am glad I was able to help too. I just like to pass on info I’ve learnt over the years. Its good to share and I know we all help each other.

Hope you’re doing ok xx.

• Posted

yes I'm with you on that, I couldn't have got through the last eight months without all of those mentioned. I'm having longer periods of time where I'm feeling better (like weeks). I hope everyone is well, I still keep checking in and helping others if i can.x

• Posted

Glad to see you're doing well. I also feel like I have turned a corner in January, 5 months after going back up to 10mg. Its taken a while, but at long last..... am pretty much feeling normal again. Blips are less intense. Thank god!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.