Shrinking Breast

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi ladies, is it only me? It seems that my breast are shrinking along with my shrinking hormones. Any one here experiencing the same thing?

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

lol I can ONLY wish mine would skrink! 
    • Posted

I am with you cross do. Glad you are on the mend Maria.☺
  • Posted

this is interesting because mine have gotten smaller too.  They grew really big over 5 years and then, I had what I think, was my last period last month (after all this agony, I am actually hoping it was)  it was a prolonged one lasted a month, with pain, and then stopped.  But within a few days my breasts had gotten smaller, in fact, so did my stomach.  So is this it? does anybody know if I've reached the end of peri, start of menopause, end of cycle?  maybe that is what is happening to you maria too?

• Posted

Hi metamorphed, I haven't had a period since May of this year. I had to force my doctor to give me a blood test. He said your not menopausal until you've had no period for 12 months. I am only 48. When the blood test came back, he called me the very next morning. He said the blood showed I am in menopause. Since then, i noticed my breast have gotten smaller.

Probably my hormones are depleted now.

• Posted

i think so maria.  I think I may start counting the months now because all the signs are there now.  i am the same age as you too!  Do you have any symptoms now after five months.  Anything?
    • Posted

Yes, I still have occasional bouts of anxiety. My panic attacks and depression have improved a lot. I still have some trouble sleeping through the night, but it is better than before. Vaginal dryness is the worst. I find through that if I don't eat healthy my symptoms come back.

• Posted

yes i agree.  Eating healthy is important.  I have a few remaining symptoms but not as bad.  not looking forward to the dryness though.  i may get some help with that one.  thnks for reply.
  • Posted

I think mine is an.optical illusion ..my hips have widen and my stomach to . There fore making my boobs look smaller wink

• Posted

Yes Pam think my hips have got wider, thought it was the mirror!

Don't even get me started on my stomach since this menapause

stuff started lol

• Posted

They shrink when you lose weight. I recall you said you loss some weight, well, this is why they shrunk. I went from a 38 to a size 34 now i'm back at 38 again. So, it all has to do with weight.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.