Sick and anxiety level is high

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys.. been on effexor xr 150 for 4 weeks now last week all the side effects stopped and I started feeling great again.. this week found out I have bronchitis, n a uti, n plus my period should be coming in the next couple days I feel like hell. I'm on antibotics.. was wondering if anyone else's anxiety gets higher when your sick n it's that time of the month.. I feel like it's worse..I hope it's just that I'm sick n that time of the month and not that the medicine stopped working.. what do you guys think ? Thank u

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

My time of the month my anxiety sky rockets the week before until about 2-3 days after its finished and my hormonesfinally calm down. I also get anxiety spikes during ovulation.
    • Posted

Thank u for your help.. I'm so scared the meds stopped working.. my anxiety is crazy high.. my mind is playing tricks with me telling me somethings wrong.. ughhh.. hate this I got double whammy ed with being sick n getting my period soon..
    • Posted

I hear ya. March I got hit with pneumonia period and the beginning of anxiety. You'll get through it in a few days don't worry!!
  • Posted

mine is my constant pain this is what initially started this bout of anxiety 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.