Sick of these feelings DEPSONALIZATION! PLEASE READ!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ever since I had my first panic attacks in April I have sufferd some really really strange symptoms ever since them attacks this year I have felt like I am seeing the world through a glass window like things arnt real like I feeling really weird as if I'm gonna faint sometimes plus heart palpitations shortness of breath etc everyday is this normal and will these feelings of unrealnes ever go?? Is one of my most debilitating symptoms it's awful it's like there a galas windows infront of my eyes.

I have had a quick ECG at my mental health clinic which came out fine and had bloods done these are the only tests I have had done but I'm convinced there is something else lingering with me with what I'm feeling.

Please Help!

0 likes, 14 replies

Report / Delete

14 Replies

• Posted

I feel the same way too sometimes it's horrible I think it is a side effect of anxiety. In what ways have you felt anxious besides this?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

It is easy to feel detached when you are struggling with anxiety. I feel the same way and have tried multiple things to control my anxiety none of which has helped more than time. With time our nervous system calms down and we gain control. There are always setbacks though. It is hard to accept the bad days as I fear that I am going to regress. I have suffered from anxiety over the last few months and still struggle everyday but days get easier little by little. I always say it is day by day, hour by hour.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I had the same feelings...its all panic....and if you dont have it people will not understand...I have had this off and on for twenty years, this is normal feeling for people with anxiety...be strong.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thanks for all your advice people🙂

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You condition sounds like an Axiety, all I can suggest is Relaxation Techniques, one comes to mind is Mindfullness that may help.

Breathing Exersises can also prove useful, again there are sites that can explain the techniques to you from the Internet.

Your GP may be able to arrange treatment pathways including above and other ways forward

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Good

Try some diversion techniques as well, what are your interests ?  If you do an ativity with your hands like knitting, lol that can divert the brain from the anxiety that may help.

I go into the garden or take the dog on the beach or a woodland walk anything that will divert your attention from your Condition

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up