Sick of this

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just like plenty of people on here I am exhausted of fighting anxiety everyday!!

I've been okay today, anyway I just stood up and went all dizzy and lightheaded I thought I was going to faint now I'm scared to get up and I have pressure on top of my head plus I've been having blood coming from my nose on tissue I do think I have sinuses problems and I am phoning Dr tomorrow to get an ent exam done but I'm so worried incase it's something else, and I have pains now and then in my head which is scaring me I just want to go to bed but my little girl is having none of it she's wide awake! Going dizzy/lightheaded really scares me does anyone else get it?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I have gotten this way before. I found out I had allergies... definitley thought it was something more serious. It could be environmental, but you should talk to your doctor. If nothing else, you will feel better having the discussion. Good luck! Keep us updated!
    • Posted

I think I do have allergies, I have already seen my Dr and he told me to wait two weeks see how I go and nothing is better so I'm going to phone him tomorrow did you also get the blood that's really scared me two days I've had it now I am pregnant as well
    • Posted

I have gotten that too. It was caused by cobbling in my nose from allergies. Being pregnant you just don't want to take any chances :-) best to get checked out. But it's highly unlikely that it's serious
  • Posted

hi shaunie - i get dizzy/lightheaded sometimes, too. of course, if you stand up quickly after you were laying down, that will happen. hang in there! it sounds like a pretty normal anxiety symptom to me. but i hear you: having anxiety is a true challenge. every littke thing turns into something bigger!
  • Posted

I get dizzy spells all the time, I do get really worried when it happens, avoid standing up after it, it's horrible, just make sure you drink plenty of water, and I just usually keep telling myself it's because of anxiety and I can't pass out due to that
    • Posted

Dizziness really scares me! I'm always afraid to faint and yet it hasn't happened I do tell myself it's anxiety but sometimes it's so hard to believe! Thank you for replying
    • Posted

Yeah I know the feeling I passed out and broke my leg (wasn't anxiety related was before it) and it's the reason that stopped me leaving the house for months, because I feared it would happen to me, am still petrified when I feel like it, always end up causing myself to have a serious panic attack, but I drink plenty of water, and any time I have a panic about it, I just try to tell myself, stop being silly, it won't happen, try to convice myself, it's defiantly horrible, maybe you should speak to your doctor about getting test done, probably is just anxiety related because it's possible, that's just what it is with me now, but sometimes can be low blood pressure
    • Posted

Aw bless you, I do also drink plenty of water when I feel panicky I carry it everywhere with me, I've had tests done everything is fine I am pregnant as well so it could also be dizziness from that my blood pressure is okay and I'm getting it checked again tomorrow with my midwife for my 28 week check up I had my anxiety under control until I found out I was pregnant and it's just got so bad
    • Posted

Probably just due to anxiety, and the more you think about it the more it gets worse, my doctor told me, I should go from lying down to sitting for a few minutes before standing up, because obviously that can cause dizziness, it's definitely hard living with anxiety everyday, and it's even Harder trying to get over it, but am sure you'll get through it, all you can do is mention it at your check up, explain how your feeling, ask them if there is anything you can do to help it
    • Posted

I also got told by my Dr to do that and take my time getting up, I'll mention it tomorrow to my midwife see what she says and I'm also phoning Dr for my ent exam see if my sinuses are playing up! The joys of living with anxiety it's a horrible thing it really is I'm hoping because it kicked of with my pregnancy when he's born itll go!
  • Posted

I'm sure it's just sinuses. Please don't worry you are fine. Getting dizzy scares me too. Right now the my whole body feels scares me ( the anxiety symptoms)
    • Posted

Thank you I think it is because my full face is hurting and I've had some problems with my ears! Anxiety symptoms are so scary I hope your okay
    • Posted

The constant uneasy feeling or edgy feeling and worry all the time that somethings wrong.
    • Posted

I am hyper aware of my body when I have anxiety like this that's what causes my anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.