Sickness

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all is anyone else feeling sick a lot.i was throwing up again today 3rd time in 3weeks and i feel sick 70%of the time.it comes over me in waves .i also feel light headed..is anyone else experiencing this..thanks x

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hi lizzymarie

This is me too. It's like a cross between morning sickness and travel sickness and I have a constant sticky feeling in my upper stomach too...Oh and not only light-headed but dizzy and weak, which causes anxiety and it's a vicious circle! I'm currently on a train hoping that none of its too bad for the next few hours. Ginger tea helps me a bit (maybe). Sorry I've no advice - just solidarity x

• Posted

Im glad im not alone was getting a bit worried there!thank you x
  • Posted

Yes i had this quite bad for about 6 months. Feels like morning sickness but you get it all day, i found it was worse both morning and evening with the afternoons not too bad.  Its not so bad now, does come on from time to time usually due to hormones (period ovulation) I just drank lots of water and ate what i could when i could. I kept my diet as clean as i could . Like most things with menopause it does seem to pass after a period of time, but that does vary from one person to the next. Also same with the dizziness etc... had for a few months and now its settled. Does come back from time to time but not as bad.
  • Posted

Hi 

I've been suffering really badly the last couple of weeks with nausea. 

I've had it before and it passed so hoping it does again. 

Mine seems to be first thing and then late afternoon onwards, it's a horrible yucky feeling and I also feel very bloated above my tummy button and feels quite tight like there's a came around my middle. 

One of the many wonderful symptoms. 

Hope you feel better soon. I do find eating little and often better than 3 meals a day. Squishy hugs xxx 

• Posted

Aww bless you thanks..are you actually sick or do you just feel it xx
    • Posted

Hi lizzymarie, so far I've just felt sick (don't want to tempt fate!) But it's that alongside the dizziness and feeling constantly off balance that drives me nuts. I don't know whether it's anxiety or meno any more. Forums like this keep me sane....x

• Posted

I thought i had vertigo comi g on yesterday and was sick this morning.ive pretty much had everything going!getting used to it now i think lol x
    • Posted

And sometimes are you lucky enough to get all the symptoms on the same day? I am....😂

• Posted

I feel sick all day as well. Nothing tastes good anymore. I just nibble here and there. So glad to hear I'm not alone. Trying to just get energy to do day-to-day tasks. I feel so lazy.

• Posted

Its horrible isnt it..never mind only another 10years or so to go !😂😂😂

• Posted

Don't say that!!! Lol! I'm 51 and 10 more years is going to not only make me nuts, but the rest of my family!!!! Why???? Bad enough we have to have periods all our lives, now we get saddled with this crap?? I cry foul!!!

• Posted

Do both, that's what I do on a constant basis! 😂😭🤣😭🤣😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.