Sickness

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi 

I had my gallbladder removed 18 months ago after being rushed in with a stone stuck in my bile duct . Over the last few days I have been experiencing the morning sickness I used to get when I had my gallbladder has anyone else had this I’m so fed up .. 

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I feel sorry for you,and know the feeling,;;  try not to over do things,, im now over 12 months, i get like some one has given me a good punch in the stomach;;;;   but a hundred times better than before, we will get there, ;;;
    • Posted

Terry.

thats interesting I’m 4 months out and I have exactly the same thing as you ?

and pain under my right ribs on and off all day everyday .

• Posted

hi,yes, i think we have to take it easy after gb removal,i was told to do deep breathing sessions,some thing to do with my upper chest muscles,?? 
  • Posted

hello,no i dont get any sickness,i did go back to my gp was told to do deep breathing exercises saying my upper muscles needs to be tightened up again,?? 
  • Posted

Oh, now I'm scared I'm still waiting to get mine removed. Does it hurt?

• Posted

you wont know anything about it, probably send you home next day, but take it easy, ;;;
  • Posted

Hi I want to add I have nausea in the morning had the camera down the throat found hiatus hernia, been there for years, a large hole, this would have caused discomfort as well as the gallbladder before I had the Op to remove the gallbladder. Now having a follow up to repair the hiatus hernia. As the symptoms are similar to the gallbladder maybe investigate the hiatus hernia. Only a thought. Good luck. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.