Sickness

Posted , 8 users are following.

I recently increased dose from 20mg to 40mg about a week ago and ever since I’ve been being so sick every morning and wretching. I told the doctor and he said these aren’t side effects from cit, it’s caused from my anxiety so he prescribed diazepam which has helped with the anxiety but I’m still being sick. I’m sure these are side effects of the increase but doctor is adamant they aren’t! Anyone else had this?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Jan, I'd say it is a side effect. I've been on twenty mg for about a month and my gag reflex has been very sensitive, especially in the mornings. Every time I brush my teeth it seems like I end up dry heaving. It has gotten better over time though

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.