Sickness fluroxitine

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all I've completed my first week and I have started being really sick not just feeling it actually being sick anyone else had this before I give up 

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have found that a drink mixture called Natural Calm a magnesium supplement that a co worker shared with me did a lot of good in keeping the anxiety at bay. I tried it twice already with good results.

Also managed 2 consecutive days without wretching in the AM!  woooooooooo!

Hope all are well and making progress.

• Posted

Hi all well I'm 2 days into week three still holding a lot of tension in my back and jaw which aches like hell not being sick but still feel shaky in the morning hope you are both well x

• Posted

How is it going Edwardsamy? I just finished my 3rd week on Fluoroxitine. This past week has been the worst with anxiety, which is why I am on them. Have a few waves of stomach and head aches. I have heard it can take up to 12 weeks to see noticeable improvement. I am trying to be patient.
    • Posted

Hi lynn how's u.  Im not doing to bad still have a lot of the chest pain luckily all the sickness has gone I completed week 2 yesterday onto week 4 back to see my gp on Tuesday and I hope I can go back to work soon 

• Posted

is it natural calm. I have some but never tried it. I guess I will now.
    • Posted

It works for me lynn I just need the rest of my body sort it self out now don't get the sickness anymore but still got a lot of the aches and pains docs done everything apart from X-ray but I will admit they aren't as bad as what they were at the start

• Posted

Lynn it does very well for me. It is a magnesium supplement and it helps to balance out the excessive calcium that can build up in our cells. That is what contributes to tension and anxiety.
  • Posted

How are you doing? Have the chest pains stopped. Anxiety still bad for me 26 days in for me now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.