Side pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

Do any of you have cramps in your side or the feeling of pulled muscle in my side. Mine is always my left side . It moves around some too. It's happened about 4 times in the last year and half . Just goes away on it's on . But since I don't know exactly what it is or if it's perimenopause it worries me.😕

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yup had this last few days out of knowhere and on the left hand side... body is dropping to bits  haha
  • Posted

I certainly have it and amassed to hear someone else have it too. My one is usually on my right under my rib cage. I also feel it moving and have it on my left too. It feels tightened. And I have a back pain due to this pain. Do you get back pain?
  • Posted

I have the left side mild pain and goes up and down . It seems that it comes when I get my days of before ovulation and after now today is my fertil day and I have this weird headache on top of my head and i feel it in my mouth and teeth . Just weird pain . I am in the same boat the not knowing is just makes it crazy
  • Posted

Yes! I have that! I even went to the er! Thought I had a kidney infection but nope. I was having hot flashes and night sweats st the time too. Didn't even think it was menepause symptoms. Had total hysterectomy two years prior.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.