silly question

Posted , 6 users are following.

ok really silly question but has anybody noticed the colour of their wee mine seems to be very dark yellow/ greeny colour no pain nothing everything is normal except the colour just wondering if its got anything to do with orlistat

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I havent noticed any colour change to my wee, not sure if others have.

Are you drinking enough water? If no one else has this problem I would see what your doctor says.

RD x

• Posted

I've not heard of that. The following is from the BNF

Side-effects

oily leakage from rectum, flatulence, faecal urgency, liquid or oily stools, faecal incontinence, abdominal distension and pain (gastro-intestinal effects minimised by reduced fat intake), tooth and gingival disorders; respiratory infections; fatigue, anxiety, headache; menstrual disturbances, urinary-tract infection; hypoglycaemia; rarely rectal bleeding; very rarely diverticulitis, cholelithiasis, hepatitis, and bullous eruptions

So possibly it is a urinary tract infection? But I'm no doctor.

• Posted

any idea what a ' bullous eruption@ is.... :?:
  • Posted

Im guessing that is an uncontrolable attack of wind!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.