sinus and dizziness

Posted , 7 users are following.

iv had a dizzy head on and off for years been told its everything from high blood pressure to bppv nothing i do helps it but since being peri iam just full of snott every morning i wake up like iam coming down with a cold, blow huge amounts of snott mainly clear then have a sneezing fit for 10 mins then blow a huge amount again then iam blocked up and stuffy all day, my ears always feel full and my head feels like its full of buzzy bees iam always dizzy and feel off balance feel like i need to remove my head wash it out and replace it any help ladies big hugs to you all xx

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for your reply we only have tree pollen at the moment in the uk but i did find i was really bad like this last year around the same time so might have to try something for hayfever thats natural as i dont like taking drugs big hugs to you xx

• Posted

I've had the dame thing for ears heavy headed dizzy ears buzzing sinis pain even affecting my vision all time tryed everything still can't shift it nitemare xx

• Posted

Dizziness and off balance most scary symtom for me..having this from last year..some time intensity less and sometimes more..but it donot goes off 😭

• Posted

hi claire

I get this way with allergies and when the weather is going to change. I feel wonky headed and not quite right. the off balance thing has become such a daily thing that I hardly notice it anymore but I know it's there if that makes any sense? it is more pronounced when my allergies are bad with weather and pollan, which we are having both of right now. hang in there! sending hugs to you!

• Posted

Thanks ladies for all your replys iam gona try an allergie nose spray and see if that clears my head up just sick of this head pressure and feeling like a snotty school kid xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.