Sinus Pressure/Fatgiue/Brain fog/Congestion/NoMucus - Ct Scan Clear

Posted , 1 user is following.

3 Years ago found it hard to run randomly one day. Long story short symptoms got worse, woke up gasping for air and things continued to develop. My question is, has anyone found a way to cure really bad sinus pressure, one nostril always blocked, poor sleep, and return normal mucus function? I feel like i need my nose widened still as I feel like my nasal collapse is worse now, but also need some how of returning my muscus production as it's stopped or halted for some reason.

What i've tried:

Every possible spray

Every natural miracle/allergy pill

Food diets

CT scan - Clear

Nose cam - nothing

Surgery tieing turbinates(better than reduction so no ENS) / straight septum / valv collapse fix upper

Gastro tests

X- rays

Allergy testing

Humidfier/Purifyer/Allergen sheets

Breath right strips (They help)

Sleep studies - CPAP (no help)

Netipot

Polaris and other jelly creams

Drink 100 oz water a day

Lotions

Almost every blood test

Might have forgot some things, but every doctor I see just gives up on me and every new ENT i see doesn't see anything wrong. I can't just go on my bed and sleep or take a nap as I feel like death when I wake up so I assume my body hates it now. I'm groggy all day and working out is the only relief I get after the fact. Or sniffing polaris or eating altoids. Thanks for reading.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.